Venue: Le Meridian Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
Workshop : Industrial Cyber Security Masterclass
14 - 18 June 2021With industries expanding, cyber-attacks have increased significantly. Understanding your control system’s vulnerabilities and learning techniques to defend critical infrastructure systems from cyber threats is increasingly important.
With the help of real-world use cases, this course will teach you the methodologies and security measures necessary to protect critical infrastructure systems and will get you up to speed with identifying unique challenges. Industrial cybersecurity begins by introducing Industrial Control System (ICS) technology, including ICS architectures, communication media, and protocols. This is followed by a presentation on ICS (in) security. After presenting an ICS-related attack scenario, securing of the ICS is discussed, including topics such as network segmentation, defense-in-depth strategies, and protective solutions.
Along with practical examples for protecting industrial control systems, this course details security assessments, risk management, and security program development. It also covers essential cybersecurity aspects, such as threat detection and access management. Topics related to endpoint hardening such as monitoring, updating, and anti-malware implementations are also discussed.
WHY YOU MUST ATTEND?
• Understand industrial cybersecurity, its control systems and operations
• Design security-oriented architectures, network segmentation, and security support services
• Configure event monitoring systems, anti-malware applications, and endpoint security
• Gain knowledge of ICS risks, threat detection, and access management
• Learn about patch management and life cycle management
• Secure your industrial control systems from design through retirement
WHO WHOULD ATTEND?
Systems and Network Administrators, Systems and Network Engineers, Systems and Network Analysts, Network Engineers and Network Professional, Technical Support, Information Security Managers, Chief Security Officers (CSOs), Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs), Senior IT Support Staff, IT and Audit Management, IT Audit, IT Risks and Security Practitioners, IT Consultants, Project Leaders.